Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Birthday Girls





Oh boy, it's been awhile since I've been in here! Been working on projects left & right lately, and I just haven't had a lot of time to be online.

We are celebrating TWO birthdays today! My baby girl turned nine today... and because we know Spirit was born in February 2008... but not the exact date, baby girl insisted that they should share a birthday.

She also insisted that I take photos of the two of them together to commemorate their first combined-birthday. Of course I obliged.


I was also informed by BOTH kids that Spirit needed a birthday cake! I've never made a cake for a dog before... though I have created Christmas carrot "sundaes" for the guinea pigs. Sure enough though, after a very short hunt we found a recipe online for peanut-butter carrot cake without any sugar or other no-no ingredients for dogs. It made a dozen yummy-smelling cupcakes, and Spirit managed to wolf one down in less than 30 seconds!


And because I just couldn't resist... here is MY birthday girl with her precious doll... STILL a best-buddy.
 

No comments: