Monday, September 5, 2011

Birthday Goals

A friend of mine has been writing & completing lists of goals for quite some time now. I have watched his goals, envied his ambition, and told myself that I should do the same for quite some time now. With my three-dozenth birthday looming closer & closer I told myself that I should indeed create my own list. Today, as my deadline ended, I completed my first 101 in 1001 to-do list.

What an accomplishment, to look at my life and decide what I want to complete & change over the next three years. To look, not at what I cannot do, but what I WILL do - and put an expiration date on those expectations. To dig deep to find not only a dozen goals, but 101 goals to dig-deep & stretch my limits.

For anyone interested, my list is LINKED HERE.

Making the list seemed monumental. I can only imagine the "rush" when I actually complete my entire list. So here, now, on my three-dozenth birthday, I begin a new challenge. 101 goals to complete in the next 1001 days.

To borrow a popular phrase, "Go me!"

1 comment:

Matt said...

Good luck on the list! You know I'll be watching!